– Supervises telephone operators.
– Acts as a source of information and answers operator/agents questions, assigns tasks, follows up and gives instructions as necessary.
– Carries out supervision, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing and disciplining of all operators/agents.
– Carries out performance monitoring, measurement and evaluation of all operators/agents to improve efficiency.
– Ensure that team members obtain the appropriate training and support to best apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
– Compiles and maintains lists of key and on-call schedules personnel, and ensures all lists are available to operators for use as required.
– Prepares and directs scheduling, monitors operatorsÂ’ attendance, schedules shifts breaks as necessary.- 3+ years of Call center experience
– Excellent English Level (oral and written skills).
– Leadership Skills / Team Management
– Customer Service Skills.
– Team Work oriented.
– Results oriented
– Able to maintain a professional relationship with the client.
– Ability to multitask.
– Excellent communication abilities
– Strong organizational skills.
– Attention to details.
– Basic Computer Knowledge.
New Tech, S.R.L. – AdministraciÃ³n